Friday, September 23, 2005

Make Poverty History

For those of you that either know me or have read some of my past blogs, you know that I am committed to eradicating poverty here in the Philippines. Although a tall order, I know it can be done. I have to believe it can be done. I can't believe that the Philippines has had a reputation of being the only Christian nation in Asia (not true anymore now) for so many years for nothing. I'm sure this has to account for something. But even if that were just happenstance, I also believe that we can do something about poverty. This is something that will not happen either by itself or by myself. Together we can do this.

If you click the title of this blog, it will take you to a website that is also committed to fighting global poverty. This is an even more ambitious plan. I am all for it. Hey, we only live once. Let's shoot for the stars! Check out the sight. Perhaps we can start soemthing here in the Philippines, too.

Have a great day! Thanks for taking the time to read this blog.

No comments: