Thursday, June 30, 2005

WLCM Vision Statement

I pastor a growing church in the Cubao are of Quzon City, Philippines. At this point of my "blog journey", I simply want to state the vision statement of Words of Life Christian Ministries.

"We are called to prophetically influenced the nations."

That sounds rather like a tall and ambitious order. Ya figure? Well, if our God is as big as he says he is, then this should be a walk in the park. Yes, I know these things don't happen automatically. There's going to be a lot of work, prayer, strategizing, preparation, and warfare, to name but a few logistics, that come with the territory. Nevertheless, I believe that this can be done. It may or may not happen in my generation or tenure as pastor, but that's where we're headed. Next time I blog, which I hope is soon, I will explain some details of the vision statement. For now, SHALOM!

No comments: